Monday, August 29, 2011

Ghetto D

In the history of mankind has there ever been a better album than Master P's  Ghetto D?
The answer is no. I remember sitting in front of my tv watching the box channel 58 just waiting and hoping that someone orders "Make em say uhh". I sat through a lot of Paula Cole and Jewel before someone would come to their senses and pay for a No Limit hit.

Then a few years later when I got my license. Shiiit.... Rollin in the Ford Tempo twistin on some green spinach while my discman that I had hooked up to my stereo via a cigarette charger bumped "Bourbon and Lacs" and "Pass me the Green". Me and my homies used to be so bout it bout it.


That's a nice looking Basketball court. I bet it got pretty scuffed up though. I noticed a few people who's shoes didn't have non-marking soles. Also Master P drives a Tank out to halfcourt, I bet that did some damage.

No comments:

Post a Comment